- Four through-holes with an inside diameter of .21” for use with either nails or screws (not included) for temporary mounting of cable protector:*
- Washer with a minimum outside diameter of .75” should be used with each nail or screw.
- Through-holes use a threaded insert, but the threaded insert is not designed for the use with a bolt.
- New 2.25 in. x 1.25 in. smooth area added for adhering a barcode label or RFID tag. (Surface should be cleaned with a mild detergent or solvent before applying an adhesive label)
- Pry slots added under each through-hole to simplify removal when fastened down.
* due to variables associated with mounting, we highly recommend testing the hardware for each application.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 20,150 lbs/tire (40,300 lbs/axle)
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 1.3 in. in diameter.
- All weather polyurethane construction with heavy load capacity.
- Hinged lid makes placing and removing cables and hose lines easy.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction.
- Heavy duty Dog-Bone connector interlocks modular sections.
- Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
- Carrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector.
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid surface.
- NEW – Through holes added for fastening protector down.
- NEW – Smooth area added for adhering a barcode label or RFID tag.
- NEW – Pry slots added underneath for easy removal when fastened down.
- End caps provide gradual taper to ground or floor.
- 4-Way Cross allows you to split or join cable runs.
- 45° left and right hand turns allow for additional configuration options.
- Join left and right turns to create a jog (see illustration below).
- Increase traction on smooth surfaces with optional anti-slip rubber pads.
Protects valuable electrical cables and permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimizing the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
ADA COMPLIANT ACCESSORIES
Meets Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines for ADA accessibility.